about swimming training
Swim Video Stroke Analysis
- Share video above and below water.
- Verbal and written feedback (45-minute session).
One-on- one swim sessions
- Hour swim session with feedback.
Four one-on- one swim sessions
- Four swim sessions with feedback.
Eight one-on- one swim sessions
- Eight swim sessions with feedback.
*Text and e-mail communication are unlimited and expected for open communication and feedback.
- Swim video stroke analysis $100
- One-on-one swim sessions $75
- Four one-on-one swim sessions $275
- Eight one-on-one swim sessions $500
- Ask about special club and group pricing.
DR. KAREN WATT
US Masters Swimming Level 2 Certified Coach;
American Swimming Coaches Association Level 2 Certified Coach;
USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified Coach;
USA Track and Field Level 1 Certified Coach;
USA Triathlon Certified Race Director;
USA Certified Youth and Junior Coach;
Adult Learn-to-Swim Certified Instructor.
Dr. Karen Watt has over 30 years of experience competing in triathlons. As a former NCAA cross country and track and field athlete, endurance athlete Dr. Watt believes in setting and achieving personal performance goals.
Dr. Watt is highly qualified in the sport of triathlon and is the only USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified coach in Cameron County, Texas.